The Broadway Dreams Foundation, a non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing training, mentoring and career opportunities to anyone interested in the performing arts. Intensive programs are offered nationally throughout the year, and are led by an exceptional faculty of high-profile and experienced Broadway professionals.
Thanks to the generosity of sponsors and the Board of Directors nearly half of Broadway Dreams students are on full or partial scholarships throughout each programming year. The unique programs offer personalized and supportive coaching incorporating a collaborative learning environment with industry networking to build confidence and life skills - all of which may launch a life-changing career.
- Registration and applications for scholarships and internships are now open!
- ALL NEW STUDENTS will need to audition for acceptance into the program. If you are a new applicant, please feel free to submit a video if you can't attend an in-person audition. Live Audition dates can be found here.
- New students will hear from the BDF admission team within two weeks of your video submission or live audition. Upon acceptance, total tuition for the intensive will be due by May 1st, 2016 (check or credit card) in order to hold your place at the intensive. If you are not accepted, you will receive a full refund of your deposit within two weeks of admission notice.
- We're also offering a sibling discount, this year. That means that $100 will automatically be deducted for every two siblings registered!
- If you have any question about what to expect, check out our FAQs!
We've just announced 7 of our summer program cities, but keep an eye out for info on programs in CHARLOTTE & FLORIDA coming up shortly!
WHAT IS A BROADWAY DREAMS SUMMER INTENSIVE?
Each summer The Broadway Dreams foundation travels the country for week-long summer intensives. Broadway-bound performers are selected by audition (live and video) from around the country and abroad, and attend the week-long intensive in the city or cities of their choice to embark on a strenuous week of Broadway-caliber training from the best in the field. Performers attend educational classes, along with rehearsals in preparation for a Broadway style showcase at the end of each intensive week, where they perform alongside their idols.
Please take note of our refund policy:
Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of The Broadway Dreams Foundation. Requests for refunds must be submitted 30 days in advance of the program start date. If a refund is warranted, the Broadway Dreams Foundation will issue a check for 50% of the paid value OR a voucher for 100% of the tuition to be used towards a future Performing Arts Intensive. There will be no refunds made after 30 days in advance of the program. Also, please note, while every effort will be made to accommodate changes, The Broadway Dreams Foundation cannot guarantee requests to substitute out summer intensives, once the individual cities have been selected.